Kathryn Gasior, an Associate in the firm’s Troy office, focuses her practice on the areas of litigation, bankruptcy, and representation of public entities. She has experience in a wide variety of matters involving commercial/corporate litigation, constitutional claims, employment disputes, bankruptcy litigation, and real estate.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D., 2021
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Trial Advocacy Certificate
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Federal Courts
- Individual Rights in Constitutional Law
- Professional Responsibility
- Law & Foreign Policy in Washington D.C.
The Ohio State UniversityB.S., Environmental Public Health, 2016
- cum laude