An associate in Dickinson Wright’s Washington D.C. office, Elizabeth focuses her practice on counseling candidates, officeholders, tax-exempt organizations, and political committees on political law issues such as compliance with campaign finance laws, enforcement actions, investigations, government ethics rules, and litigation.
Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Elizabeth’s practice focused on commercial litigation, appellate, insurance, and professional liability matters.
During her free time, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with friends and family, hiking, researching, and listening to health and wellness documentaries and podcasts.
Washington and Lee University School of LawJ.D.
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Moot Court Negotiations Competition Quarterfinalist
- Served as a Deputy General Counsel and Compliance Officer to the Republican Party of Pennsylvania from 2021-2023
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania