University of MichiganB.A., 1994
University of Wyoming College of LawJ.D., 1998
- Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
- Litigation Counsel of America, Peter Perlman Service Award (2016)
- Mountain State Super Lawyer (2012-2016, 2018)
- State Bar of Nevada, Medal of Justice Award (2015)
- Women to Watch Award , Vegas Inc. (2014)
For financial institutions, mortgage lenders, and servicers, Cynthia represents clients in disputes involving federal and state consumer protection statutes, various statutory and common law tort claims, lender liability, and in dissenters' rights actions.
Cynthia assists a wide range of industries with advice on employment law issues, in addition to defending such claims against employers.
She provides guidance in commercial and residential lending, credit card accounts, and the foreclosure process.
Served for over 20 years as counsel to financial institutions in all aspects of workouts, restructurings, loan modification and enforcement of remedies.
Cynthia handles real estate matters, such as title and escrow disputes, real estate contract and easement disputes, and wrongful liens.
She represents public and private owners, developers, general contractors, and suppliers on a variety of needs, including contract negotiation, risk avoidance and allocation, analysis and preparation of construction claims. In addition, she represents clients in the arbitration, mediation, and litigation of construction disputes.
- Nevada Bar Foundation
- Trustee (2014-present)
- UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Chair of the Public Interest Law Community Advisory Board
- Clark County Bar Association
- Transitioning into Practice (TIP): A State Bar of Nevada Mentor Program
- Volunteer appointed by the Nevada Supreme Court (2012-present)
- Las Vegas Rescue Mission
- Board of Directors (2015-present)
- Nevada Public Radio
- Director Emeritus (2016-present)
- Chair of Board of Directors (2014-2016)
- Board of Directors (2006-2016)
- Soroptimist International of Greater Las Vegas (2013-present)
- Rocky Mountain Innocence Center
- Board of Directors (2011-2015)
- Board President (2012-2014)
- National High School Mock Trial Championship, Nevada 2018
- Steering Committee
- " Many Lawyers for Many Laws ," Featured, The Sunday/Vegas Inc. (July 6, 2014)
- "Rocky Mountain Innocence Center: Innocence Law Primer," Keynote Speaker, Soroptimist International of Greater Las Vegas Program Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada (June 19, 2014)
- "Construction Lien Law in Nevada," Presenter, Lorman Education Services (March 2014)