Allison Tuohy is an attorney in the firm’s Real Estate Division. Allison received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Community and Global Public Health from the University of Michigan and her Juris Doctorate from Wayne State University Law School.
University of MichiganB.A., Public Health, 2019
- Minor in Science, Technology, and Society (STS)
- Public Policy Certificate, Ford School of Public Policy
- James B. Angell Scholar
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2022
- State Bar of Michigan Health Care Law Annual Scholarship (2021)
- Student Attorney at Free Legal Aid Clinic, Elder Law & Advocacy Center (2020)
- Mock Trial, Best Orator (2020)
- Journal of Law and Society, Senior Note Editor
- Research Assistant for Professor Lance Gable
- Co-Author, "Civil Rights for the Civilly Committed: Legal Challenges to Oregon’s Behavioral Health Practices, American Health Law Association, Behavioral Health Practice Group, October 2022
- Author, "Five Ways the 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Is Promoting Behavioral Health and Whole-Person Care", Dickinson Wright Healthcare Blog, Nov 2022
- Author, Crispr Considerations: Ethical Editing and Responsible Regulation, 22 Journal of Law and Society 149 (2022).