Alexandra Crandall is an associate attorney at Dickinson Wright in Phoenix. She focuses her practice on immigration and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Crandall served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Jennifer B. Campbell at Division One of the Arizona Court of Appeals.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D., 2018
- Arizona State Law Journal, Technology Editor
- Editor of the Year (2018)
- Outstanding Comment (2017)
- cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- U.S. Asylum Law
- Sexuality and the Law
- Highest Pro Bono Distinction
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Corporate Restructuring and its Potential Impact on H-1B Workers, Dickinson Wright Immigration Blog, November 2020
- “I Lost the H-1B Lottery… Now What?” Four Nonimmigrant Visa Alternatives to Employ for Foreign Professionals. Dickinson Wright Immigration Blog, July 30, 2020
- Special Considerations for Medical Professionals During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Dickinson Wright HR Blog, June 2, 2020
- A Call for Probationer Data Privacy: Can States Require Cell Phone Search Waivers?, 49 Ariz. St. L.J. 1487, 2017.