- Crandall, Alexandra
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Alexandra Crandall has been selected as a Member At Large on the State Bar of Arizona’s Executive Council for the Immigration Section. The State Bar of Arizona's Immigration Section fosters through education a greater understanding and appreciation by the Bar and the public of immigration and nationality law and the contributions made by immigrants to the State. To learn more, click here.
- Seminars Attorneys Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Give Divorce 101 Talk at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on October 24, 2017
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 4, 2023 In the News Vanessa Ford Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- October 4, 2023 In the News Catherine Hoffman Appointed to INTA Leadership Development Committee
- October 04, 2023 Media Mentions Don’t miss K. Lance Anderson’s recent feature in the Law.com article, “'Cautious But Optimistic': After Slow Adoption, Midsize Firms See Vast Potential For Gen AI.”
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada