- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Industry Alerts
Pahl Zinn was quoted in Modern Healthcare's article, "DaVita Must Limit M&A Activity in Utah, FTC Says." The Federal Trade Commission has ordered DaVita to divest three dialysis clinics in Provo, Utah, limit future acquisitions in the state, and avoid any no-poach agreements. Pahl said, "This reflects the current enforcement environment coming out of the FTC with the new commissioner Lina Khan, who is generally operating under the idea that mergers are not always pro-competitive and big is not always better." To read the full article, click here.
- Industry Alerts FTC Announces Annual Jurisdictional Threshold Adjustments to HSR Act and Interlocking Directorates Under Section 8 of Clayton Act
- Industry Alerts The GDPR and Mergers and Acquisitions: What Corporate Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys