- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Industry Alerts
Pahl Zinn was quoted in Modern Healthcare's article, "DaVita Must Limit M&A Activity in Utah, FTC Says." The Federal Trade Commission has ordered DaVita to divest three dialysis clinics in Provo, Utah, limit future acquisitions in the state, and avoid any no-poach agreements. Pahl said, "This reflects the current enforcement environment coming out of the FTC with the new commissioner Lina Khan, who is generally operating under the idea that mergers are not always pro-competitive and big is not always better." To read the full article, click here.
- Industry Alerts FTC Announces Annual Jurisdictional Threshold Adjustments to HSR Act and Interlocking Directorates Under Section 8 of Clayton Act
- Industry Alerts The GDPR and Mergers and Acquisitions: What Corporate Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?