- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Pahl Zinn was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “CON Law Elimination Sets Off Inpatient Rehab Rush in Florida.” The CEO of Florida’s BayCare is pushing more than ever to form joint ventures around the construction of newly built inpatient rehabilitation facilities. This rush started after the elimination of the once required certificate-of-need process, which came after Florida lawmakers eliminated the requirement that the state determines whether there’s demand for the services they’re looking to add. With this process gone, many health systems have started planning and constructing on acute-care hospitals and other projects. "You want to achieve a balance between the providers coordinating their services, but also only to the extent it doesn't result in market dominance," said Pahl. Click here to read the full article.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health