- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Pahl Zinn was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “CON Law Elimination Sets Off Inpatient Rehab Rush in Florida.” The CEO of Florida’s BayCare is pushing more than ever to form joint ventures around the construction of newly built inpatient rehabilitation facilities. This rush started after the elimination of the once required certificate-of-need process, which came after Florida lawmakers eliminated the requirement that the state determines whether there’s demand for the services they’re looking to add. With this process gone, many health systems have started planning and constructing on acute-care hospitals and other projects. "You want to achieve a balance between the providers coordinating their services, but also only to the extent it doesn't result in market dominance," said Pahl. Click here to read the full article.
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR