- Ward, Billee Lightvoet.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Billee Lightvoet Ward (Of Counsel, Grand Rapids) was recently published in Healthcare Michigan for her article, “Legal Leanings: FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines- What Does it Mean?” Since the beginning of the public health emergency last year, the FDA has issued hundreds of “Emergency Use Authorizations” or “EUAs” for the use of various medical products in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of COVID-19. Last week, the FDA issued an EUA authorizing a third vaccine in efforts to prevent COVID. Americans nationwide are in differing stages of opportunity in relation to the authorized vaccines: Some have already received one or more doses, some are waiting for the opportunity to schedule their appointments, some have chosen not to get the vaccines, and some are still considering their options. Billee provides a high-level look at issues pertaining to the FDA’s authority for issuing EUAs, and its process for granting a request for an EUA. Click here to read her full article.
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health