- Ward, Billee Lightvoet.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Billee Lightvoet Ward (Of Counsel, Grand Rapids) was recently published in Healthcare Michigan for her article, “Legal Leanings: FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines- What Does it Mean?” Since the beginning of the public health emergency last year, the FDA has issued hundreds of “Emergency Use Authorizations” or “EUAs” for the use of various medical products in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of COVID-19. Last week, the FDA issued an EUA authorizing a third vaccine in efforts to prevent COVID. Americans nationwide are in differing stages of opportunity in relation to the authorized vaccines: Some have already received one or more doses, some are waiting for the opportunity to schedule their appointments, some have chosen not to get the vaccines, and some are still considering their options. Billee provides a high-level look at issues pertaining to the FDA’s authority for issuing EUAs, and its process for granting a request for an EUA. Click here to read her full article.
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA