- Schuring, John T.
- In the News
John Schuring was recently selected to become Chair of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan. The Business Law section’s mission is to foster the highest quality of professionalism and practice in business law and to enhance the legislative and regulatory environment for conducting business in Michigan. They achieve this goal through educational and networking opportunities, the review and promotion of improvements to Michigan’s business legislation and regulations, and by providing a forum to facilitate service and commitment while promoting ethical conduct and collegiality within the practice. To learn more, click here.
- August 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Corporate Transparency Act Compliance Date Is Approaching Quickly | 企業透明性法遵守について
- August 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Corporate Transparency Act Compliance Date Is Approaching Quickly |《企业透明法案》合规日期即将到来
- July 27, 2023 Industry Alerts Corporate Transparency Act Compliance Date Is Approaching Quickly
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- February 23, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Government to Create Massive New Database