- Schuring, John T.
- In the News
John Schuring was recently selected to become Chair of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan. The Business Law section’s mission is to foster the highest quality of professionalism and practice in business law and to enhance the legislative and regulatory environment for conducting business in Michigan. They achieve this goal through educational and networking opportunities, the review and promotion of improvements to Michigan’s business legislation and regulations, and by providing a forum to facilitate service and commitment while promoting ethical conduct and collegiality within the practice. To learn more, click here.
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- August 26, 2021 In the News Sonia Agee Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office