- Schuring, John T.
- In the News
John Schuring was recently selected to become Chair of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan. The Business Law section’s mission is to foster the highest quality of professionalism and practice in business law and to enhance the legislative and regulatory environment for conducting business in Michigan. They achieve this goal through educational and networking opportunities, the review and promotion of improvements to Michigan’s business legislation and regulations, and by providing a forum to facilitate service and commitment while promoting ethical conduct and collegiality within the practice. To learn more, click here.
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 10, 2023 In the News David Durell Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- December 29, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Ohio Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award