- Radnoff, Brian N.
- Media Mentions
Brian Radnoff was quoted in The Globe and Mail's article, "Ontario Appeal Court Grants Reprieve to Purported Land Developers Ordered to Pay $9-Million to Investors." The article discusses Brian's client, the real estate investment company, Thrive Capital Management Ltd. In return for Thrive's $9 million investment to purchase land in Ontario, it was to become a 50% shareholder in the companies that owned the properties. Instead, the property sale never closed, and a $2 million deposit was lost. The principals behind the partnering company allegedly diverted millions of dollars that were supposed to be used for housing developments. After breaching several court orders and being found in contempt, they were ordered to pay the full amount sought by investors, even though the case had not gone to trial. The appeal judges found the Justice had erred during the contempt sentencing hearing when he barred the businessmen from arguing the merits, or their defense, to the primary allegation that they were not entitled to use investors' money the way they did. Despite the case going back to court, Brian said Thrive "will continue to pursue this matter, including sanctions for the defendants' contempt," and that the client is pleased the appeal judges confirmed a full judgment could still be an appropriate sanction when the case is reargued. Click here to read the article.
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 10, 2023 In the News David Durell Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- January 5, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- July 19, 2022 In the News Stephen Montgomery Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- July 12, 2022 In the News Monica J. Labe Named a ‘Go To Lawyer’ for Real Estate and Condo Law by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition