Dickinson Wright Closing All 18 Physical Locations
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this unprecedented time, Dickinson Wright PLLC has made the proactive decision to close all 18 of our office locations, beginning Tuesday, March 17, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. As Michael Hammer, CEO, emphasizes, “We recognize the urgency of this pandemic, and our commitment to the safety of our clients and personnel remains paramount.”
We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service our clients’ legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities – for all lawyers, staff, and other DW personnel – are fully operational and ready to go.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys, and staff, and the community at large.
Our clients are reviewing what law firms are doing for their staff and attorneys globally and have asked for our legal counsel. In this quickly evolving situation, we are erring on the side of safety and are grateful that our systems are in place to allow us to do so while providing clients with the same high level of service.
Dickinson Wright will continue to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
- Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office Update
- Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright U.S. - (COVID-19) Office Update
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business