- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this unprecedented time, Dickinson Wright PLLC has made the proactive decision to close all 18 of our office locations, beginning Tuesday, March 17, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. As Michael Hammer, CEO, emphasizes, “We recognize the urgency of this pandemic, and our commitment to the safety of our clients and personnel remains paramount.”
We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service our clients’ legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities – for all lawyers, staff, and other DW personnel – are fully operational and ready to go.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys, and staff, and the community at large.
Our clients are reviewing what law firms are doing for their staff and attorneys globally and have asked for our legal counsel. In this quickly evolving situation, we are erring on the side of safety and are grateful that our systems are in place to allow us to do so while providing clients with the same high level of service.
Dickinson Wright will continue to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
- Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office Update
- Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright U.S. - (COVID-19) Office Update
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice