- In the News
In this unprecedented time, Dickinson Wright PLLC has made the proactive decision to close all 18 of our office locations, beginning Tuesday, March 17, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. As Michael Hammer, CEO, emphasizes, “We recognize the urgency of this pandemic, and our commitment to the safety of our clients and personnel remains paramount.”
We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service our clients’ legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities – for all lawyers, staff, and other DW personnel – are fully operational and ready to go.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys, and staff, and the community at large.
Our clients are reviewing what law firms are doing for their staff and attorneys globally and have asked for our legal counsel. In this quickly evolving situation, we are erring on the side of safety and are grateful that our systems are in place to allow us to do so while providing clients with the same high level of service.
Dickinson Wright will continue to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
- Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office Update
- Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright U.S. - (COVID-19) Office Update
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Court of Appeal Sends Employers Back to the Drafting Table … AGAIN!
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 9, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in Tax Notes International Article on Canada's Tax Court
- July 2020 Industry Alerts Proper Scope of Amicus Briefs
- July 2020 Industry Alerts When is a Court’s Decision Really “Final” for Purposes of Appeal?
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment