- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this unprecedented time, Dickinson Wright PLLC has made the proactive decision to close all 18 of our office locations, beginning Tuesday, March 17, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. As Michael Hammer, CEO, emphasizes, “We recognize the urgency of this pandemic, and our commitment to the safety of our clients and personnel remains paramount.”
We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service our clients’ legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities – for all lawyers, staff, and other DW personnel – are fully operational and ready to go.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys, and staff, and the community at large.
Our clients are reviewing what law firms are doing for their staff and attorneys globally and have asked for our legal counsel. In this quickly evolving situation, we are erring on the side of safety and are grateful that our systems are in place to allow us to do so while providing clients with the same high level of service.
Dickinson Wright will continue to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
- Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office Update
- Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright U.S. - (COVID-19) Office Update
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- September 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole Speaking at 35th MARQUES Annual Conference