Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
To Our Valued Clients,
As our firm continues to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made the decision to have all employees work remotely, effective Tuesday, March 17th, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service your legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities, including for all support staff functions, are fully operational and ready to go.
We recognize the urgency of this situation and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our lawyers and staff, and the community at large. We will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
For more information about the latest developments in COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada website.
For information on COVID-19 developments written by Dickinson Wright lawyers, please click here.
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- October 05, 2022 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?"
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition