Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office UpdateDownload PDF
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
To Our Valued Clients,
As our firm continues to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made the decision to have all employees work remotely, effective Tuesday, March 17th, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service your legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities, including for all support staff functions, are fully operational and ready to go.
We recognize the urgency of this situation and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our lawyers and staff, and the community at large. We will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
For more information about the latest developments in COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada website.
For information on COVID-19 developments written by Dickinson Wright lawyers, please click here.
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”
- May 17, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “U.S. Bancorp increases branch closures to community group's dismay.”