- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
To Our Valued Clients,
As our firm continues to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made the decision to have all employees work remotely, effective Tuesday, March 17th, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service your legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities, including for all support staff functions are fully operational and ready to go.
We recognize the urgency of this situation and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys and staff, and the community at large. We will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
For more information about the latest developments in COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control website. For information on COVID-19 developments written by Dickinson Wright attorneys, please click here.
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021