- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
To Our Valued Clients,
As our firm continues to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made the decision to have all employees work remotely, effective Tuesday, March 17th, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service your legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities, including for all support staff functions are fully operational and ready to go.
We recognize the urgency of this situation and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys and staff, and the community at large. We will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
For more information about the latest developments in COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control website. For information on COVID-19 developments written by Dickinson Wright attorneys, please click here.
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 12, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Elected to Japan America Society Board of Directors