- Industry Alerts
To Our Valued Clients,
As our firm continues to closely monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made the decision to have all employees work remotely, effective Tuesday, March 17th, to help in our global fight against the spread of the pandemic. We remain fully committed to serving our clients. In anticipation of the office closures, we have taken the time, effort, and resources to prepare for a seamless transition to service your legal needs without interruption. Our systems have been tested, our switchboard remains active, and our remote capabilities, including for all support staff functions are fully operational and ready to go.
We recognize the urgency of this situation and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As we continue to prioritize service to our clients, we also prioritize the health, safety and well-being of our clients, our attorneys and staff, and the community at large. We will resume normal office operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We are available to address any additional questions or concerns you may have.
For more information about the latest developments in COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control website. For information on COVID-19 developments written by Dickinson Wright attorneys, please click here.
- March 14, 2020 Dickinson Wright Canada - (COVID-19) Office Update
- March 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Closing All 18 Physical Locations
- April 9, 2020 Webinars Business Interruption Insurance, Captives, and Coronavirus Webinar
- April 7, 2020 In the News Attorney Robert B. Weiss Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office as Of Counsel
- April 7, 2020 In the News Christopher Ryan Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- April 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response and Canada’s New Compulsory Patent Licensing Provisions
- April 6, 2020 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers, Four Named Rising Stars
- April 06, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Job Protected Leave to Employees Related to COVID-19 Symptoms or Exposure