Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz, member partners in our Phoenix office, have co-authored the 2nd edition of Divorce in Arizona. The book is written in an easy Q&A format and covers the divorce process from start to finish. Divorce in Arizona provides accurate and objective information to help make the right decisions during a divorce in Arizona.
Pontrelli and Schwartz are both certified specialists in Family Law and co-chairs of Dickinson Wright’s Domestic Relations & Family Law Practice Group. The Family Law practice group is comprised of 12 attorneys in 4 offices, possessing more than 100 years of combined experience. Practicing throughout the U.S., we have developed the largest domestic relations practice in the State of Arizona. We help our clients with the full range of domestic relations issues, including: divorce, child custody and parenting time, pre-marital and postnuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, spousal maintenance and child support, paternity and interstate and international family law matters. Partnering with other Dickinson Wright attorneys specializing in trusts, estates, real estate and corporate matters, the Family Law group is able to provide other necessary services that may arise during a divorce.
Pontrelli focuses her practice on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. She is admitted to practice in California and Arizona. She is a judge pro tem for the Superior Court of Maricopa County in family law and has extensive trial and appellate experience including appearing before the Arizona Court of Appeals, Arizona Supreme Court and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Schwartz is admitted to practice in the federal courts of New York, Arizona, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He serves as a judge pro tem for the Superior Court of Maricopa County in family court matters. He has testified as an expert in family law matters.
To learn more about Divorce in Arizona, please click here.
- March 01, 2024 Video Family Law Attorney Stuart Scott Defends Hard-Earned Parental Rights in Court of Appeals
- January 19, 2024 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 6: The Do's and Don'ts of Divorce with Lynn Capp Sirich and Stuart Scott
- January 16, 2024 In the News Gregory Reinhart Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- August 02, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 1: Divorcing a Narcissist with Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- March 08, 2022 Media Mentions Steven Wolfson Quoted by FOX 10 Phoenix on Proposed Arizona Bill Allowing Older Teens a Say in Custody When Parents Divorce
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- February 09, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Wolfson Presents AZCourtHelp Webinar on "Changing Parenting Time"