Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Anna Maiuri (Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Co-Chair, Troy, Detroit), Sharon Newlon (Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Co-Chair, Detroit) and Madeline Fleisher (Of Counsel, Columbus) have recently spoken at the virtual 30th Annual Business & Industry’s Environmental & Sustainability Symposium, presented by Manufacturer's Education Council, on March 23-24, 2021. They each spoke on separate panels during the symposium:
- Anna Maiuri- "Environmental Priorities for the New Biden/Harris Administration including Climate Change, Enforcement & Environmental Justice Initiatives; New U.S. EPA Policies & Players, and Impact on Business & Industry in America’s Heartland"
- Sharon Newlon- "Turning Audit Findings into Silver Linings… Implementing a Successful EHS Internal Auditing Program”
- Madeline Fleisher- "PFAS – New & Emerging Issues … An Evolving Compliance Landscape: Addressing Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in a New Decade and Under a New Biden/Harris Administration"
Attendees had the opportunity to actively network with their peers, received continuing education credits and benefit from some of the profession's best and most talented minds. Click here for more information.
- April 26, 2021 In the News Kevin Desharnais Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- March 23-24, 2021 Speaking Engagements 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio House Bill 247: Expanding the Role of Regulated Utilities
- July 30, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office
- July 2019 Industry Alerts What Business Leaders Need to Know About the Latest Emerging Contaminants: PFAS/PFOA