Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Anna Maiuri (Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Co-Chair, Troy, Detroit), Sharon Newlon (Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Co-Chair, Detroit) and Madeline Fleisher (Of Counsel, Columbus) have recently spoken at the virtual 30th Annual Business & Industry’s Environmental & Sustainability Symposium, presented by Manufacturer's Education Council, on March 23-24, 2021. They each spoke on separate panels during the symposium:
- Anna Maiuri- "Environmental Priorities for the New Biden/Harris Administration including Climate Change, Enforcement & Environmental Justice Initiatives; New U.S. EPA Policies & Players, and Impact on Business & Industry in America’s Heartland"
- Sharon Newlon- "Turning Audit Findings into Silver Linings… Implementing a Successful EHS Internal Auditing Program”
- Madeline Fleisher- "PFAS – New & Emerging Issues … An Evolving Compliance Landscape: Addressing Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in a New Decade and Under a New Biden/Harris Administration"
Attendees had the opportunity to actively network with their peers, received continuing education credits and benefit from some of the profession's best and most talented minds. Click here for more information.
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- July 06, 2021 Industry Alerts Illinois EPA Proposes Groundwater Standards for 5 PFAS Compounds
- July 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Major New Brownfield and Site Remediation Funding in Ohio
- June 30, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Wind and Solar Siting Law S.B. 52 Requires County Commission Approval
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts Final Minimum Risk Levels for PFAS: What Do They Mean?
- April 26, 2021 In the News Kevin Desharnais Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- March 23-24, 2021 Speaking Engagements 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium