- Desharnais, Kevin G.
- In the News
Kevin Desharnais was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Cascading Climate Calamities Target West's Water, Legal System." The article discusses the recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report, which found that water scarcity amid rising air and streamwater temperatures will afflict much of North America, exacerbating biological diversity losses, agricultural productivity decline, and wildfire. The report's vision of an arid future for the West is likely to fuel the Biden administration's efforts to include a wide array of waters and wetlands under the Clean Water Act protections as waters of the U.S., or WOTUS, shared Kevin. "The IPCC report may be cited as supporting the need for a broad interpretation of WOTUS" due to water shortages, Kevin said. To read the article, click here.
- June 08, 2022 Industry Alerts Ohio Ethics Commission Issues Advisory Opinion Allowing Voluntary Contributions from Solar Developer to Local Government
- November 08, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 Revision of the ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Standard Approved
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- July 06, 2021 Industry Alerts Illinois EPA Proposes Groundwater Standards for 5 PFAS Compounds
- July 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Major New Brownfield and Site Remediation Funding in Ohio
- June 30, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Wind and Solar Siting Law S.B. 52 Requires County Commission Approval
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts Final Minimum Risk Levels for PFAS: What Do They Mean?
- April 26, 2021 In the News Kevin Desharnais Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office