- Litwack, Alan D. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Alan Litwack (Partner, Toronto) was recently quoted by Lexpert for an article called “The rise of private equity,” analyzing the last 5-10 years of growth seen in the private equity market. As both family offices and private equity funds have grown in recent years, private equity funds, in which lawyers are heavily involved, are giving the public markets a run for their money.
Particularly in the U.S., “it’s getting harder to get valuations” in the public market, Alan told the publication, noting that Uber’s market valuation is down “billions,” and Lyft’s as well. “Investors are far more critical in their analysis of companies doing IPOs” now, he says. And, it’s “far cheaper to do a deal with a private equity fund or another buyer then it is to do an IPO,” including in underwriting fees.
To read more, click here.
- February 05, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Featured on UnpublishedTV to Discuss Canada-U.S. Relationship Under Biden
- February 02, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards
- July 09, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 08, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment