- Lansing, Mark D. .
- Media Mentions
Mark Lansing (Member, Washington D.C.) authored an article titled “Energy Property Tax Assessments – Ensuring Positive Cash Flow After the Period of Economic Growth” for The Real Estate Finance Journal discussing the three major methods of property valuation and how monitoring the value of owned properties can help to improve cash flow for energy taxpayers.
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- November 6, 2018 In the News Real Estate Attorney Michelle Puricelli Joins Dickinson Wright PLLC
- October 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones
- August 30, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Real Estate Practice Ranked in the "2018 Best of the Best"
- June 2018 Industry Alerts Koprivec v. Rails-to-Trails of Wayne County: What Deed Drafters Need to Know
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury and IRS announce designation of Opportunity Zones for 18 States
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan