- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mark Lansing (Member, Washington D.C.) authored an article titled “Energy Property Tax Assessments – Ensuring Positive Cash Flow After the Period of Economic Growth” for The Real Estate Finance Journal discussing the three major methods of property valuation and how monitoring the value of owned properties can help to improve cash flow for energy taxpayers.
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- July 16, 2021 In the News Ronald A. Damashek Named Finalist for Illinois Real Estate Journal’s 2021 Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- May 22, 2020 Industry Alerts CECRA Update | May 22, 2020
- April 30, 2020 Industry Alerts CMHC Comments on the Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program