- Krieger, John L.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in Business Lexington’s article, “Protecting Your Digital IP.” In June, photographer Matilde Gattoni filed suit against Microsoft, seeking $150,000 for each of the 15 images that the company used without permission. These images had previously been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office and if she can prove that Microsoft’s use of them was “willful,” Gattoni could be collecting a $2.25 million fine. While there are many forms of copyright protection, the simple act of registering your original content with the federal government can assure that your work is recognized as yours. “A lot of people have the assumption that if it’s on the internet they can use it … and that’s not always the case. When it comes to your own small business, it’s important that you create the content that you’re going to be using,” says Krieger. Click here to learn more.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office