- Krieger, John L.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in Business Lexington’s article, “Protecting Your Digital IP.” In June, photographer Matilde Gattoni filed suit against Microsoft, seeking $150,000 for each of the 15 images that the company used without permission. These images had previously been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office and if she can prove that Microsoft’s use of them was “willful,” Gattoni could be collecting a $2.25 million fine. While there are many forms of copyright protection, the simple act of registering your original content with the federal government can assure that your work is recognized as yours. “A lot of people have the assumption that if it’s on the internet they can use it … and that’s not always the case. When it comes to your own small business, it’s important that you create the content that you’re going to be using,” says Krieger. Click here to learn more.
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery