- Krieger, John L.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in Business Lexington’s article, “Protecting Your Digital IP.” In June, photographer Matilde Gattoni filed suit against Microsoft, seeking $150,000 for each of the 15 images that the company used without permission. These images had previously been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office and if she can prove that Microsoft’s use of them was “willful,” Gattoni could be collecting a $2.25 million fine. While there are many forms of copyright protection, the simple act of registering your original content with the federal government can assure that your work is recognized as yours. “A lot of people have the assumption that if it’s on the internet they can use it … and that’s not always the case. When it comes to your own small business, it’s important that you create the content that you’re going to be using,” says Krieger. Click here to learn more.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders