- July, Venroy
- Media Mentions
Venroy July was recently mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal’s article, “Panelists Say Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Need to Go Beyond ‘Buzz Words’.” Venroy expresses his concerns with companies treating DEI efforts as a “bonus,” which will become easy to cut once the economics don’t make sense. "Until businesses start to understand why it’s important, it’s all kind of lip service," July said. Click here to read the full article.
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters