- Jodka, Sara H.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara H. Jodka (Member, Columbus) spoke with SHRM for a recent article titled “NLRB May Overturn Employer-Friendly Decisions During Biden Administration.” The article discusses the likelihood that, should Democrats gain control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) under President-elect Joe Biden’s administration, employer-friendly decisions could be overturned and the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act may be passed. However, for the PRO Act to be passed by Congress, Democrats would also need to gain control of the Senate, as it "has no chance of passing if Republicans maintain control of the Senate," Sara told the publication. To read more, click here.
- Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- Industry Alerts Employers Have Something to be Thankful For as Judge Halts December 1st Effective Date of DOL FLSA Final Rule: Here is What Employers Need to Know and Do Now
- Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Perry Authors Article on Mediation in Grievance Procedures for Lawnotes