- Jodka, Sara H.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara H. Jodka (Member, Columbus) spoke with SHRM for a recent article titled “NLRB May Overturn Employer-Friendly Decisions During Biden Administration.” The article discusses the likelihood that, should Democrats gain control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) under President-elect Joe Biden’s administration, employer-friendly decisions could be overturned and the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act may be passed. However, for the PRO Act to be passed by Congress, Democrats would also need to gain control of the Senate, as it "has no chance of passing if Republicans maintain control of the Senate," Sara told the publication. To read more, click here.
- Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- Industry Alerts Employers Have Something to be Thankful For as Judge Halts December 1st Effective Date of DOL FLSA Final Rule: Here is What Employers Need to Know and Do Now
- Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?