Sara Jodka Discusses Future of NLRB Under President-Elect Biden with SHRM Online
- Jodka, Sara H.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara H. Jodka (Member, Columbus) spoke with SHRM for a recent article titled “NLRB May Overturn Employer-Friendly Decisions During Biden Administration.” The article discusses the likelihood that, should Democrats gain control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) under President-elect Joe Biden’s administration, employer-friendly decisions could be overturned and the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act may be passed. However, for the PRO Act to be passed by Congress, Democrats would also need to gain control of the Senate, as it "has no chance of passing if Republicans maintain control of the Senate," Sara told the publication. To read more, click here.
- Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- Industry Alerts Employers Have Something to be Thankful For as Judge Halts December 1st Effective Date of DOL FLSA Final Rule: Here is What Employers Need to Know and Do Now
- Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers