- Jodka, Sara H.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara H. Jodka (Member, Columbus) spoke with SHRM for a recent article titled “NLRB May Overturn Employer-Friendly Decisions During Biden Administration.” The article discusses the likelihood that, should Democrats gain control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) under President-elect Joe Biden’s administration, employer-friendly decisions could be overturned and the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act may be passed. However, for the PRO Act to be passed by Congress, Democrats would also need to gain control of the Senate, as it "has no chance of passing if Republicans maintain control of the Senate," Sara told the publication. To read more, click here.
- Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- Industry Alerts Employers Have Something to be Thankful For as Judge Halts December 1st Effective Date of DOL FLSA Final Rule: Here is What Employers Need to Know and Do Now
- Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields