- Jodka, Sara H.
- Industry Alerts
Sara H. Jodka (Member, Columbus) spoke with SHRM for a recent article titled “NLRB May Overturn Employer-Friendly Decisions During Biden Administration.” The article discusses the likelihood that, should Democrats gain control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) under President-elect Joe Biden’s administration, employer-friendly decisions could be overturned and the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act may be passed. However, for the PRO Act to be passed by Congress, Democrats would also need to gain control of the Senate, as it "has no chance of passing if Republicans maintain control of the Senate," Sara told the publication. To read more, click here.
- Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- Industry Alerts Employers Have Something to be Thankful For as Judge Halts December 1st Effective Date of DOL FLSA Final Rule: Here is What Employers Need to Know and Do Now
- Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- November 13, 2020 Blogs 2020 USCIS I-9 Guidance Round-Up
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- September 30, 2020 Industry Alerts 従業員の20％以上を解雇する場合の隠れたコスト - 退職年金プランの部分的終了 | The Hidden Cost of Terminating 20% or More of Your Employees – Partial Termination of the Retirement Plan
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 2020 Blogs ラストチャンス契約―有用なツールです。| Last Chance Agreements – A Useful Tool
- July 13, 2020 Blogs COVID-19 感染が OSHA の指針に基づく「業務に関連した」「記録される対象の」ものであるかどうかの判断 | Determining When a COVID-19 Illness Is “Work-Related” And “Recordable” Under OSHA Guidance