- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was quoted in the SHRM article, “Some New Marijuana Laws Protect Off-Duty Recreational Use.” As the trend to legalize cannabis use continues to grow, employers are having to update their drug testing policies to comply with some state and local laws now protecting workers who consume recreational marijuana while off duty. "It is critical for employers to work with their drug-test provider to discuss what type of testing is to be administered and what type of results should be provided," said Sara. Click here to read the full article.
- July 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Action Items Plan Sponsors Should Consider in the Wake of the U.S. Supreme Court Dobbs Decision on Abortion
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part III: Claiming the Premium Assistance Credit
- May 26, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part II: Determining Assistance Eligible Individuals and Dealing with the Extended Election Period
- May 25, 2021 Media Mentions Eric Gregory Quoted by PlanSponsor on Overpaid Retirement Benefits
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part I: Involuntary Termination, Reduction in Hours, and Group Health Plans Covered by the Subsidy
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 19, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Clarifies Treatment of Dependent Care Benefits