- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
A client alert regarding the lack of HIPAA coverage of healthcare and wellness apps by Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by SHRM.org for an article titled “Amazon Alexa Now Helps Employees Manage Health Care,” about new features in the voice-activated device which can help make appointments, check prescriptions, and do other health care-related tasks. The virtual assistant now meets federal requirements under HIPAA to handle personal health information, opening up a huge variety of options for healthcare providers to connect with patients.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity
- October 28, 2021 Media Mentions C. Timothy Gary Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Fines for Hospitals Refusing to Publish Prices
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules