- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
A client alert regarding the lack of HIPAA coverage of healthcare and wellness apps by Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by SHRM.org for an article titled “Amazon Alexa Now Helps Employees Manage Health Care,” about new features in the voice-activated device which can help make appointments, check prescriptions, and do other health care-related tasks. The virtual assistant now meets federal requirements under HIPAA to handle personal health information, opening up a huge variety of options for healthcare providers to connect with patients.
- August 05, 2019 Media Mentions Rose Willis Physicians Practice HIPAA
- August 2019 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Russell Kolsrud Case Summary Included in Mental Health America’s Position Statement 15: Parity in Health Insurance
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- June 20, 2019 Media Mentions Autumn Gentry Quoted in HealthcareDive on CVS Executive's Move to PillPack
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws
- 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in RADAR on Medicare Advantage Discussing Highmark Inc. Dispute
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry