- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
A client alert regarding the lack of HIPAA coverage of healthcare and wellness apps by Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by SHRM.org for an article titled “Amazon Alexa Now Helps Employees Manage Health Care,” about new features in the voice-activated device which can help make appointments, check prescriptions, and do other health care-related tasks. The virtual assistant now meets federal requirements under HIPAA to handle personal health information, opening up a huge variety of options for healthcare providers to connect with patients.
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health