- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
A client alert regarding the lack of HIPAA coverage of healthcare and wellness apps by Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by SHRM.org for an article titled “Amazon Alexa Now Helps Employees Manage Health Care,” about new features in the voice-activated device which can help make appointments, check prescriptions, and do other health care-related tasks. The virtual assistant now meets federal requirements under HIPAA to handle personal health information, opening up a huge variety of options for healthcare providers to connect with patients.
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding