Wendy Hulton and Billee Ward recently spoke with Canadian Lawyer Magazine for an article titled “PPE Manufacturers in Canada Scramble to Comply with Evolving Cross-Border Regulations.” In the early days of the pandemic, both Health Canada and the FDA loosened regulations on PPE in order to expedite production and expand availability. As the pandemic continues, regulations are gradually being tightened again, leaving many organizations scrambling to comply. To read Wendy and Billee’s perspectives on the situation, click here.
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health