Wendy Hulton and Billee Ward recently spoke with Canadian Lawyer Magazine for an article titled “PPE Manufacturers in Canada Scramble to Comply with Evolving Cross-Border Regulations.” In the early days of the pandemic, both Health Canada and the FDA loosened regulations on PPE in order to expedite production and expand availability. As the pandemic continues, regulations are gradually being tightened again, leaving many organizations scrambling to comply. To read Wendy and Billee’s perspectives on the situation, click here.
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 04, 2021 - November 05, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity