Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) recently published his article, “Landlords Beware,” to the Intellectual Property Magazine. Due to the pandemic there has been a spike in the US unemployment rate which has taken a heavy hit to tenants trying to keep up with rent or mortgage payments. In September 2020 the CDC issued a federal eviction moratorium that has provided relief to tens of millions of renters. Caleb revisits a novel landlord case over intellectual property rights concerns during the eviction process in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic when the CDC moratorium expires on March 31, 2021. Click here to read his advice to landlords during this unprecedented time.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term