- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) has recently been published to the Clark County Bar Association for his article, “Patently Unfair: Racial Inequality Through the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System.” Caleb writes about the inequalities African-Americans have suffered through our intellectual property legal system. He explains to readers the legal frameworks that have been put into place to protect a creators’ intellectual property rights and points out that under the U.S. Copyright system, African-American creators, namely music artists, have been routinely deprived of legal protections for various creative works. Caleb also writes about the exploitation of the names of black police brutality victims and how these individuals and black communities as a whole are still suffering legal injustices today. Click here to read Caleb’s article.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000