- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) has recently been published to the Clark County Bar Association for his article, “Patently Unfair: Racial Inequality Through the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System.” Caleb writes about the inequalities African-Americans have suffered through our intellectual property legal system. He explains to readers the legal frameworks that have been put into place to protect a creators’ intellectual property rights and points out that under the U.S. Copyright system, African-American creators, namely music artists, have been routinely deprived of legal protections for various creative works. Caleb also writes about the exploitation of the names of black police brutality victims and how these individuals and black communities as a whole are still suffering legal injustices today. Click here to read Caleb’s article.
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers