- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) has recently been published to the Clark County Bar Association for his article, “Patently Unfair: Racial Inequality Through the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System.” Caleb writes about the inequalities African-Americans have suffered through our intellectual property legal system. He explains to readers the legal frameworks that have been put into place to protect a creators’ intellectual property rights and points out that under the U.S. Copyright system, African-American creators, namely music artists, have been routinely deprived of legal protections for various creative works. Caleb also writes about the exploitation of the names of black police brutality victims and how these individuals and black communities as a whole are still suffering legal injustices today. Click here to read Caleb’s article.
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 16, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Bill Honaker Published in Detroit Legal News on California's Prohibition of Post-Employment Assignments
- February 10, 2021 In the News Pandemic Creates New Opportunities for Counterfeit Products to Proliferate; Plus, How to Spot Fakes – And Why They May Pose Health and Safety Issues
- February 02, 2021 In the News Stephen Mason Speaks at Halfmoon Education Webinar on "Texas Engineering Law & Ethics"
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted in Law360 on Iancu's Departure from USPTO
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business