- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) has recently been published to the Clark County Bar Association for his article, “Patently Unfair: Racial Inequality Through the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System.” Caleb writes about the inequalities African-Americans have suffered through our intellectual property legal system. He explains to readers the legal frameworks that have been put into place to protect a creators’ intellectual property rights and points out that under the U.S. Copyright system, African-American creators, namely music artists, have been routinely deprived of legal protections for various creative works. Caleb also writes about the exploitation of the names of black police brutality victims and how these individuals and black communities as a whole are still suffering legal injustices today. Click here to read Caleb’s article.
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- April 23, 2021 In the News Annual World Intellectual Property Day is April 26; Dickinson Wright IP attorney examines role of small and medium-sized enterprises in business innovation amid pandemic
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process