- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) has recently been published to the Clark County Bar Association for his article, “Patently Unfair: Racial Inequality Through the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System.” Caleb writes about the inequalities African-Americans have suffered through our intellectual property legal system. He explains to readers the legal frameworks that have been put into place to protect a creators’ intellectual property rights and points out that under the U.S. Copyright system, African-American creators, namely music artists, have been routinely deprived of legal protections for various creative works. Caleb also writes about the exploitation of the names of black police brutality victims and how these individuals and black communities as a whole are still suffering legal injustices today. Click here to read Caleb’s article.
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 20, 2023 In the News Joseph Pytel Elected President of the Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member