- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Congratulations to Caleb Green! Caleb was recently selected as a Young Lawyer Fellow by the American Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section. The Young Lawyer Fellows program was created to develop future participation and leadership within the Section. Fellows participate in the meetings of the Section, and involve themselves in committee activities of the Section. Responsibilities of Fellows include:
- Attending the Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference (Spring Conference), ABA Annual Meeting, and the ABA Midyear Meeting for each year of the fellowship, as well as any standalone meetings of their committees.
- Actively participating in the Section's Young Lawyers Action Group (YLAG).
- Reporting their experiences as ABA-IPL Young Lawyer Fellows to Section Council and YLD Council on an annual basis, etc.
Click here to learn more.
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers