- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Congratulations to Caleb Green! Caleb was recently selected as a Young Lawyer Fellow by the American Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section. The Young Lawyer Fellows program was created to develop future participation and leadership within the Section. Fellows participate in the meetings of the Section, and involve themselves in committee activities of the Section. Responsibilities of Fellows include:
- Attending the Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference (Spring Conference), ABA Annual Meeting, and the ABA Midyear Meeting for each year of the fellowship, as well as any standalone meetings of their committees.
- Actively participating in the Section's Young Lawyers Action Group (YLAG).
- Reporting their experiences as ABA-IPL Young Lawyer Fellows to Section Council and YLD Council on an annual basis, etc.
Click here to learn more.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office
- June 25, 2021 In the News Mark Jotanovic, Michael MacCallum and Ao Li Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office