- Green, Caleb L.
- Media Mentions
Congratulations to Caleb Green! Caleb was recently selected as a Young Lawyer Fellow by the American Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section. The Young Lawyer Fellows program was created to develop future participation and leadership within the Section. Fellows participate in the meetings of the Section, and involve themselves in committee activities of the Section. Responsibilities of Fellows include:
- Attending the Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference (Spring Conference), ABA Annual Meeting, and the ABA Midyear Meeting for each year of the fellowship, as well as any standalone meetings of their committees.
- Actively participating in the Section's Young Lawyers Action Group (YLAG).
- Reporting their experiences as ABA-IPL Young Lawyer Fellows to Section Council and YLD Council on an annual basis, etc.
Click here to learn more.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders