- Gentry, Autumn L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted in HealthcareDive, in an article titled “Court says CVS exec’s move to PillPack violated noncompete.” The executive, who previously worked with CVS Pharmacy, had signed a noncompete agreement with the company for the 18 months following his employment with CVS. A federal judge found that he’d violated his agreement upon providing similar services to Amazon PillPack in that timeframe.
For executives like Lavin, companies generally draw up noncompetes with terms from three to five years, Autumn told Healthcare Dive. The relatively short 18-month period of the agreement here was a point in CVS' favor in the litigation.
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List