- Gentry, Autumn L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted in HealthcareDive, in an article titled “Court says CVS exec’s move to PillPack violated noncompete.” The executive, who previously worked with CVS Pharmacy, had signed a noncompete agreement with the company for the 18 months following his employment with CVS. A federal judge found that he’d violated his agreement upon providing similar services to Amazon PillPack in that timeframe.
For executives like Lavin, companies generally draw up noncompetes with terms from three to five years, Autumn told Healthcare Dive. The relatively short 18-month period of the agreement here was a point in CVS' favor in the litigation.
- July 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity