- Gentry, Autumn L.
- Media Mentions
Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted in HealthcareDive, in an article titled “Court says CVS exec’s move to PillPack violated noncompete.” The executive, who previously worked with CVS Pharmacy, had signed a noncompete agreement with the company for the 18 months following his employment with CVS. A federal judge found that he’d violated his agreement upon providing similar services to Amazon PillPack in that timeframe.
For executives like Lavin, companies generally draw up noncompetes with terms from three to five years, Autumn told Healthcare Dive. The relatively short 18-month period of the agreement here was a point in CVS' favor in the litigation.
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 12, 2020 Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan’s New COVID-19 Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 20, 2020 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Quoted in Part B News Article on Telehealth
- April 17, 2020 Industry Alerts Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Waivers for COVID-19