Autumn Gentry Quoted in HealthcareDive on CVS Executive's Move to PillPackREAD MORE
- Gentry, Autumn L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted in HealthcareDive, in an article titled “Court says CVS exec’s move to PillPack violated noncompete.” The executive, who previously worked with CVS Pharmacy, had signed a noncompete agreement with the company for the 18 months following his employment with CVS. A federal judge found that he’d violated his agreement upon providing similar services to Amazon PillPack in that timeframe.
For executives like Lavin, companies generally draw up noncompetes with terms from three to five years, Autumn told Healthcare Dive. The relatively short 18-month period of the agreement here was a point in CVS' favor in the litigation.
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office