- Gentry, Autumn L.
- Media Mentions
Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted in HealthcareDive, in an article titled “Court says CVS exec’s move to PillPack violated noncompete.” The executive, who previously worked with CVS Pharmacy, had signed a noncompete agreement with the company for the 18 months following his employment with CVS. A federal judge found that he’d violated his agreement upon providing similar services to Amazon PillPack in that timeframe.
For executives like Lavin, companies generally draw up noncompetes with terms from three to five years, Autumn told Healthcare Dive. The relatively short 18-month period of the agreement here was a point in CVS' favor in the litigation.
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding