- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was quoted recently in the Law360 article, "5th Circ. Says SEC's Court Is Unconstitutional. Now What?" The recent Fifth Circuit ruling that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s in-house courts are unconstitutional has legal experts wondering if the decision will upend the role of administrative law judges and strike at the heart of the agency's powers. To read the article, click here.
- July 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Amendments to Canadian Securities Exchange Policies
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Fee-Based Annuities: A Potential Insurance Trap for the Unwary Financial Planner
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction