- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was interviewed by Yahoo! Finance for the segment, "Elizabeth Holmes conviction was 'best possible verdict for the government': Expert." In the live interview, Jacob discusses the Elizabeth Holmes conviction for wire fraud and whether the verdict will be a catalyst for more aggressive white-collar enforcement. Jacob opined that winning a conviction on the wire fraud counts was the optimal verdict for prosecutors and could result in the longest possible sentence. Jacob opined that wire fraud counts convictions for defrauding investors was the optimal verdict for prosecutors and could result in the longest possible sentence. Jacob also addressed the program importance to the Government associated with a fraud conviction involving false and misleading representations to investors when a company is not publicly traded. To watch the interview, click here.
- February 02, 2024 Industry Alerts CSA Adopts “Access Equals Delivery Model” for Reporting Issuer Prospectuses
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- July 18, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: SEC v Ripple Labs, and What It Means for Digital Assets
- July 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Amendments to Canadian Securities Exchange Policies
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- May 01, 2023 Video Minutes Matter on Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: Raising Capital – Working with Finders
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Fee-Based Annuities: A Potential Insurance Trap for the Unwary Financial Planner
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption