- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was interviewed by Yahoo! Finance for the segment, "Elizabeth Holmes conviction was 'best possible verdict for the government': Expert." In the live interview, Jacob discusses the Elizabeth Holmes conviction for wire fraud and whether the verdict will be a catalyst for more aggressive white-collar enforcement. Jacob opined that winning a conviction on the wire fraud counts was the optimal verdict for prosecutors and could result in the longest possible sentence. Jacob opined that wire fraud counts convictions for defrauding investors was the optimal verdict for prosecutors and could result in the longest possible sentence. Jacob also addressed the program importance to the Government associated with a fraud conviction involving false and misleading representations to investors when a company is not publicly traded. To watch the interview, click here.
- June 07, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Law360 on Fifth Circuit Ruling on SEC Court
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- December 17, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by CNBC-Asia on SEC Scrutiny of Trump SPAC
- May 20, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by AdvisorHub on Legislation Supported by New SEC Chairman
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- February 02, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Discusses GameStop Stock Saga with Multiple Major Media Outlets
- September 03, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Expands Accredited Investor Definition, Giving Impetus to Private Markets