- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was recently interviewed by CNBC-Asia for its segment, "Trump SPAC Under SEC Scrutiny Due to 'bona fides of the offerings themselves,' Says Expert." In this 3-minute live video interview, Jacob discusses the SEC's regulatory focus on SPACs and the investigation into electric vehicle companies that have gone public through SPACs and into Digital World, the SPAC that merged with former President Trump's media venture. To watch the interview, click here.
- July 18, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: SEC v Ripple Labs, and What It Means for Digital Assets
- July 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Amendments to Canadian Securities Exchange Policies
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- May 01, 2023 Video Minutes Matter on Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: Raising Capital – Working with Finders
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Fee-Based Annuities: A Potential Insurance Trap for the Unwary Financial Planner
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office