- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was recently interviewed by CNBC-Asia for its segment, "Trump SPAC Under SEC Scrutiny Due to 'bona fides of the offerings themselves,' Says Expert." In this 3-minute live video interview, Jacob discusses the SEC's regulatory focus on SPACs and the investigation into electric vehicle companies that have gone public through SPACs and into Digital World, the SPAC that merged with former President Trump's media venture. To watch the interview, click here.
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- June 07, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Law360 on Fifth Circuit Ruling on SEC Court
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- May 20, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by AdvisorHub on Legislation Supported by New SEC Chairman
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs