- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was recently interviewed by CNBC-Asia for its segment, "Trump SPAC Under SEC Scrutiny Due to 'bona fides of the offerings themselves,' Says Expert." In this 3-minute live video interview, Jacob discusses the SEC's regulatory focus on SPACs and the investigation into electric vehicle companies that have gone public through SPACs and into Digital World, the SPAC that merged with former President Trump's media venture. To watch the interview, click here.
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- May 20, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by AdvisorHub on Legislation Supported by New SEC Chairman
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- February 02, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Discusses GameStop Stock Saga with Multiple Major Media Outlets
- September 03, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Expands Accredited Investor Definition, Giving Impetus to Private Markets
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Issues Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance on Disclosure Considerations Relating to Operations, Liquidity, and Capital Resources