- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in the Associated Press article published by ABC News, among many news outlets, “Musk Statement on Tesla Production Raises Questions.” The article discusses how, for years, the Securities and Exchange Commission has grappled with Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s statements on Twitter that have affected Tesla’s share price. On a conference call on January 27, Musk stated that Tesla was producing the Models S and X and would be delivering them in February; however, Tesla’s disclosures revealed zero production. “Much hinges on whether the SEC finds Musk's statements to be “material” — that is, something a reasonable investor would find important in deciding whether to trade a company's shares…Production disclosures could be considered material,” says Frenkel. Click here to read the full article.
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- July 18, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: SEC v Ripple Labs, and What It Means for Digital Assets
- July 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Amendments to Canadian Securities Exchange Policies
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- May 01, 2023 Video Minutes Matter on Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: Raising Capital – Working with Finders
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Fee-Based Annuities: A Potential Insurance Trap for the Unwary Financial Planner
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season