Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in the Associated Press article published by ABC News, among many news outlets, “Musk Statement on Tesla Production Raises Questions.” The article discusses how, for years, the Securities and Exchange Commission has grappled with Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s statements on Twitter that have affected Tesla’s share price. On a conference call on January 27, Musk stated that Tesla was producing the Models S and X and would be delivering them in February; however, Tesla’s disclosures revealed zero production. “Much hinges on whether the SEC finds Musk's statements to be “material” — that is, something a reasonable investor would find important in deciding whether to trade a company's shares…Production disclosures could be considered material,” says Frenkel. Click here to read the full article.
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Fee-Based Annuities: A Potential Insurance Trap for the Unwary Financial Planner
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- June 07, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Law360 on Fifth Circuit Ruling on SEC Court
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- December 17, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by CNBC-Asia on SEC Scrutiny of Trump SPAC