- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in the Associated Press article published by ABC News, among many news outlets, “Musk Statement on Tesla Production Raises Questions.” The article discusses how, for years, the Securities and Exchange Commission has grappled with Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s statements on Twitter that have affected Tesla’s share price. On a conference call on January 27, Musk stated that Tesla was producing the Models S and X and would be delivering them in February; however, Tesla’s disclosures revealed zero production. “Much hinges on whether the SEC finds Musk's statements to be “material” — that is, something a reasonable investor would find important in deciding whether to trade a company's shares…Production disclosures could be considered material,” says Frenkel. Click here to read the full article.
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- December 17, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by CNBC-Asia on SEC Scrutiny of Trump SPAC
- May 20, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by AdvisorHub on Legislation Supported by New SEC Chairman
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- February 02, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Discusses GameStop Stock Saga with Multiple Major Media Outlets
- September 03, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Expands Accredited Investor Definition, Giving Impetus to Private Markets
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Issues Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance on Disclosure Considerations Relating to Operations, Liquidity, and Capital Resources