- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) was recently quoted in AdvisorHub’s article, “Opponents of Mandatory Arbitration See Window of Opportunity.” The new SEC Chairman is supporting legislation in Congress that would outlaw mandatory arbitration clauses in customer agreements and enable investors to bring securities claims in federal court. Frenkel, a former SEC Enforcement lawyer, said that “this law will result in greater transparency to disputes with firms and regulated persons, and be potentially more costly and reputation-risk concerning to those who have hid within the arbitration framework.” Click here to read the full article.
- July 18, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: SEC v Ripple Labs, and What It Means for Digital Assets
- July 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Amendments to Canadian Securities Exchange Policies
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- May 01, 2023 Video Minutes Matter on Matter with Frank Borger Gilligan: Raising Capital – Working with Finders
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Fee-Based Annuities: A Potential Insurance Trap for the Unwary Financial Planner
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office