- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) was recently quoted in AdvisorHub’s article, “Opponents of Mandatory Arbitration See Window of Opportunity.” The new SEC Chairman is supporting legislation in Congress that would outlaw mandatory arbitration clauses in customer agreements and enable investors to bring securities claims in federal court. Frenkel, a former SEC Enforcement lawyer, said that “this law will result in greater transparency to disputes with firms and regulated persons, and be potentially more costly and reputation-risk concerning to those who have hid within the arbitration framework.” Click here to read the full article.
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- December 17, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by CNBC-Asia on SEC Scrutiny of Trump SPAC
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- February 02, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Discusses GameStop Stock Saga with Multiple Major Media Outlets
- September 03, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Expands Accredited Investor Definition, Giving Impetus to Private Markets
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Issues Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance on Disclosure Considerations Relating to Operations, Liquidity, and Capital Resources