- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) was recently quoted in AdvisorHub’s article, “Opponents of Mandatory Arbitration See Window of Opportunity.” The new SEC Chairman is supporting legislation in Congress that would outlaw mandatory arbitration clauses in customer agreements and enable investors to bring securities claims in federal court. Frenkel, a former SEC Enforcement lawyer, said that “this law will result in greater transparency to disputes with firms and regulated persons, and be potentially more costly and reputation-risk concerning to those who have hid within the arbitration framework.” Click here to read the full article.
- December 16, 2022 Industry Alerts The Listed Issuer Financing Exemption
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- June 07, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Law360 on Fifth Circuit Ruling on SEC Court
- April 04, 2022 Industry Alerts Debate Heats Up Over SEC’s Proposed Rules On Climate-Related Disclosures
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- December 17, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by CNBC-Asia on SEC Scrutiny of Trump SPAC
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements