- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright stands with the people of Ukraine, the U.S. and Canadian governments, and the global community in condemning the Russian invasion of Ukraine that has spurred a humanitarian crisis. Russia’s aggression against a sovereign democratic neighbor threatens the stability and freedom of the entire region. The Firm is fervently committed to speaking out against acts of hostility that are in direct opposition to our core values. Our hearts go out to the Ukrainian people, and our colleagues, clients, and friends who are directly impacted by this crisis, and we hope that this conflict will resolve quickly and peacefully while protecting the freedom and democracy of Ukraine.
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- August 3, 2022 In the News Kris Beecher Elected Chair Elect of Arizona State Bar Indian Law Section
- August 2, 2022 In the News Brandon Hubbard Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2022 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 21, 2022 In the News Fredric Bellamy was recently quoted in the MedCity News article, "North Korea Cyber Attackers Target Healthcare Orgs, Gov’t Agencies Warn."
- July 20, 2022 In the News Angelique Neal Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- July 19, 2022 In the News Stephen Montgomery Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- July 18, 2022 In the News Les Raatz Awarded Eleanor Ter Horst Distinguished Service Award
- July 14, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2022 High Net Worth Guide