- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright stands with the people of Ukraine, the U.S. and Canadian governments, and the global community in condemning the Russian invasion of Ukraine that has spurred a humanitarian crisis. Russia’s aggression against a sovereign democratic neighbor threatens the stability and freedom of the entire region. The Firm is fervently committed to speaking out against acts of hostility that are in direct opposition to our core values. Our hearts go out to the Ukrainian people, and our colleagues, clients, and friends who are directly impacted by this crisis, and we hope that this conflict will resolve quickly and peacefully while protecting the freedom and democracy of Ukraine.
- May 26, 2022 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in UNLV Foundation Newsletter Article on Student Success
- May 26, 2022 Industry Alerts Recognized v. Registered Trademarks - Quebec Amends the Charter of the French Language
- May 25, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Interviewed by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on His New Art Law Book
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges