Dickinson Wright Statement on Ukraine
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright stands with the people of Ukraine, the U.S. and Canadian governments, and the global community in condemning the Russian invasion of Ukraine that has spurred a humanitarian crisis. Russia’s aggression against a sovereign democratic neighbor threatens the stability and freedom of the entire region. The Firm is fervently committed to speaking out against acts of hostility that are in direct opposition to our core values. Our hearts go out to the Ukrainian people, and our colleagues, clients, and friends who are directly impacted by this crisis, and we hope that this conflict will resolve quickly and peacefully while protecting the freedom and democracy of Ukraine.
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- March 2023 Industry Alerts How to Screw up a Good Thing – What the Financial Industry Should Consider in the Wake of Credit Suisse
- March 20, 2023 Media Mentions Law360 has quoted Joseph Silvia in the article, "Signature Bank's Closure Was Not Tied To Crypto. Or Was It?"