- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it has earned National Tier 1 ranking in the 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” for outstanding work in Construction Law. The rankings showcase more than 10,000 law firms ranked nationally and/or by metropolitan region.
Dickinson Wright’s Construction Law practice group includes more than 30 attorneys with decades of combined experience providing results-oriented legal solutions to construction industry clients throughout the U.S. and Canada.
“We are proud to be recognized for our diligent work in Construction Law,” said Stephen Richman, Practice Department Manager of the Construction Law Group. “The fact that the honor is based on feedback from clients and peers makes it especially meaningful.”
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession and has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. In addition to earning top honors in Construction Law, Dickinson Wright also received National Tier 1 rankings in Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Real Estate, Real Estate Law and Tax Law. A complete list of the firm’s 23 national rankings and 181 metro rankings can be found here.
- August 17, 2021 Industry Alerts Builders Beware: The Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability Is Set in Stone
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- November 20, 2020 Media Mentions Todd Baxter Speaks at Arizona Builders Alliance (ABA) Virtual Legal Event
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 10, 2020 Industry Alerts Contractors: Are You Protected From The Coronavirus Infecting The Project Schedule?
- February 18, 2020 In the News Ryan Lee Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- July 09, 2019 Industry Alerts Avoiding The Tennessee Retainage Requirements
- June 25, 2019 Media Mentions Greg Cahill Quoted in Construction Dive on Commercial General Liability Insurance Coverage