- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it has earned National Tier 1 ranking in the 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” for outstanding work in Construction Law. The rankings showcase more than 10,000 law firms ranked nationally and/or by metropolitan region.
Dickinson Wright’s Construction Law practice group includes more than 30 attorneys with decades of combined experience providing results-oriented legal solutions to construction industry clients throughout the U.S. and Canada.
“We are proud to be recognized for our diligent work in Construction Law,” said Stephen Richman, Practice Department Manager of the Construction Law Group. “The fact that the honor is based on feedback from clients and peers makes it especially meaningful.”
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession and has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. In addition to earning top honors in Construction Law, Dickinson Wright also received National Tier 1 rankings in Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Real Estate, Real Estate Law and Tax Law. A complete list of the firm’s 23 national rankings and 181 metro rankings can be found here.
- July 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Scott Holcomb Quoted in the Construction Dive Article “The Dotted Line: How to make sure a contract protects your money”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Summary of Amendments to Construction Lien Act
- December 2017 Industry Alerts Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure – Meet the New Rules, [Not the] Same as the Old Rules.1
- May 2017 Industry Alerts AIA Releases 2017 Construction and Design Agreements
- January 2017 Industry Alerts Arizona Court of Appeals Rules That Coverage for an Additional Insured is no Greater Than Coverage Afforded a Named Insured - - Interpretation of the “Your Work” Exclusion.
- August 2016 Industry Alerts New Rebar Anti Dumping Investigation May Carry Major Implications for Canada’s Construction Industry
- June 27, 2016 Industry Alerts Homeowners Who Purchase Directly from Homebuilders May Seek Recovery of Attorneys’ Fees on Claims for Breach of the Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability
- May 2016 Industry Alerts Government Claims Against Contractors and Developers Subject to Statute of Repose Filing Deadlines, Arizona Court of Appeals Rules