- Nayak, Mahesh K. .
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
With many members of our India practice team either born in India or of Indian-descent, we fully grasp the cultural subtleties and the unique aspects of cross-border legal work between the United States and India. Our lawyers not only provide strategic legal counsel to Indian companies expanding or establishing operations in the United States, but we help clients navigate business in India. Our team is cross-disciplinary and assists our Indian clients with a range of services from corporate and intellectual property to immigration and taxation issues.
Dickinson Wright provides clients, on both sides of the ocean, with effective, seamless representation. Our India practice team has extensive corporate, regulatory and transactional experience in assisting Indian, U.S. and Canadian clients with foreign direct investments, formation of wholly foreign-owned enterprises, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, and the full range of commercial dealings. With the rapid growth of our India practice, our recent addition of an India licensed attorney to our team will focus on expanding our India practice and assisting our clients with Indian law matters. We represent clients across a broad range of industries including automotive, manufacturing, consumer products, retail, information technology, and others.
To learn more about our India team and services we can provide, please click here.
- April 23, 2020 Webinars Continuity for US Businesses – During & After COVID-19
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- February 20, 2019 Media Mentions Mahesh Nayak Interviewed for Michigan Lawyers Weekly's "A Sidebar With" Feature
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Indian Patent Office Paves Way for Faster and Cheaper International Patent Applications
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- September 21, 2018 Articles Renewed Energy for Foreign Investment in India