- Campbell, Flavia
- Media Mentions
Flavia Campbell was recently quoted in LegalZoom’s article, “How to Copyright a Graphic Design.” This article advises creatives to protect themselves against copyright infringement and gives steps on how to do so. Flavia gives readers the requirements for copyright protection; they must be an original work of authorship and fixed in tangible form. “Work that does not meet the minimum degree of creativity does not merit copyright protection," said Campbell. The registration procedure includes filling out and submitting an application form to the U.S. Copyright Office, with different forms depending on your type of work. Click here to read more.
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders