- Caloiaro, Steven A.
- Media Mentions
Steven Caloiaro was recently interviewed by Law.com for the article, “Will a Spike in Counterfeit Tech Spur Litigation?” Some experts predict more counterfeit tech as continued COVID-19 outbreaks in manufacturing hubs inflame a global shortage of semiconductor chips. According to Steven the rise of counterfeit products could come with a hefty amount of litigation. “There is going to be a significant likelihood that both counterfeit and misidentified chips will enter the market as soon as Quarter 3, causing heartache and headache for manufacturers,” said Steven. Click here to read the full article.
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 30, 2023 In the News Lael Andara Recognized in 2023 Northern California Super Lawyers
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- July 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 5, 2022 In the News Lael Andara Recognized in 2022 Northern California Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars