- Caloiaro, Steven A.
- Media Mentions
Steven Caloiaro was recently interviewed by Law.com for the article, “Will a Spike in Counterfeit Tech Spur Litigation?” Some experts predict more counterfeit tech as continued COVID-19 outbreaks in manufacturing hubs inflame a global shortage of semiconductor chips. According to Steven the rise of counterfeit products could come with a hefty amount of litigation. “There is going to be a significant likelihood that both counterfeit and misidentified chips will enter the market as soon as Quarter 3, causing heartache and headache for manufacturers,” said Steven. Click here to read the full article.
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 12, 2021 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 1, 2021 In the News U.S. District Court Grants Inag Inc. Order to Strike Expert Report in Patent Infringement Case
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars