- Caloiaro, Steven A.
- Media Mentions
Steven Caloiaro was recently interviewed by Law.com for the article, “Will a Spike in Counterfeit Tech Spur Litigation?” Some experts predict more counterfeit tech as continued COVID-19 outbreaks in manufacturing hubs inflame a global shortage of semiconductor chips. According to Steven the rise of counterfeit products could come with a hefty amount of litigation. “There is going to be a significant likelihood that both counterfeit and misidentified chips will enter the market as soon as Quarter 3, causing heartache and headache for manufacturers,” said Steven. Click here to read the full article.
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- February 22, 2022 In the News John S. Artz Named a ‘Go To Lawyer’ for Intellectual Property Law by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2022 In the News David Becker Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- February 4, 2022 In the News Lael Andara Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- February 4, 2022 In the News Nicholas Martin Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 12, 2021 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers