- Bultje, Ronald A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Ron Bultje (Member, Grand Rapids) will generously be providing two free sessions on Planning & Zoning Fundamentals on Tuesday & Thursday, February 16th & 18th, 2021 at 6:00 P.M.- 8:30 P.M EDT. Session l on the 16th will be dedicated to understanding your role as a planning commissioner and Session ll on the 18th will be on the essentials of being a zoning board of appeals member. Ron has been offering these free classes for over 25 years. Whether you are a seasoned planning commissioner seeking a refresher or are brand-new and looking for a solid foundation in local planning, this two-part training provides an overview for all.
- July 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Major New Brownfield and Site Remediation Funding in Ohio
- June 30, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Wind and Solar Siting Law S.B. 52 Requires County Commission Approval
- March 25, 2021 Industry Alerts Canada Sanctions Chinese Officials and a Chinese Entity in Xinjiang
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- November 30, 2020 Industry Alerts Nevada Remains Open While Pausing Measures To Expand Reopening: Emergency Directive 35 Revives Sanitization and Social Distancing Requirements
- September 03, 2020 Industry Alerts Caleb Green Quoted by Las Vegas Review Journal on Car Caravan Protest
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Nevada State and Local Governments Make Licensing and Permit Accommodations to Help Businesses Amid the COVID-19 Crisis