- Borger Gilligan, Frank
- Media Mentions
Frank Borger Gilligan was recently quoted in TechTarget’s article, “Warren Buffett Urged to Take DEI Strategy Leadership Role.” Berkshire Hathaway is being urged, and so far has declined, to take an industry leadership role by publishing its diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and data. Berkshire has defended its stance by saying it would be “unreasonable to ask for uniform, quantitative reporting about different operations in different geographic locations.” Frank tells readers about the new principles-based rule implemented by the SEC that allows firms to “disclose as much or as little of that information as they feel as material.” Click here to read the full article.
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Daniel Austin Interviewed by Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Will Dorton Quoted in Financial Times' Agenda on Gender Composition of Company Boards
- July 20, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Giraffe Foods Inc. in its Acquisition of Lounsbury Foods, a leading North American manufacturer of horseradish and seafood cocktail sauce
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Can a Force Majeure Clause Be Relied Upon in Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Practical Business Issues And COVID-19