- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeremy Belanger (Associate, Troy) was recently quoted in the Medical Daily article, “Under ACA, Will COVID Survivors Be Covered?” This article discusses what seems to have become the timeless question: Will the ACA cover COVID-19 as a pre-existing condition? In a day, 20,000 people between the ages 20 and 60 years old, not including those who contracted the virus who have not shown any symptoms, join the ever-expanding group of individuals that are subject to potentially losing coverage, particularly for any long-term conditions the virus causes. “I have seen some insurers release statements regarding continuing coverage regardless of COVID-19, but many are likely waiting for the outcome from the Supreme Court and subsequent legislation,” says Jeremy. He thinks the move may not be one that insurers are ready to make. “The marketplace is different from where it was prior to the ACA, and many insurers recognize that,” he said. Click here to read the full article.
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 04, 2021 - November 05, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity