- Belanger, Jeremy
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeremy Belanger (Associate, Troy) was recently quoted in the Medical Daily article, “Under ACA, Will COVID Survivors Be Covered?” This article discusses what seems to have become the timeless question: Will the ACA cover COVID-19 as a pre-existing condition? In a day, 20,000 people between the ages 20 and 60 years old, not including those who contracted the virus who have not shown any symptoms, join the ever-expanding group of individuals that are subject to potentially losing coverage, particularly for any long-term conditions the virus causes. “I have seen some insurers release statements regarding continuing coverage regardless of COVID-19, but many are likely waiting for the outcome from the Supreme Court and subsequent legislation,” says Jeremy. He thinks the move may not be one that insurers are ready to make. “The marketplace is different from where it was prior to the ACA, and many insurers recognize that,” he said. Click here to read the full article.
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan