- Artz, John S.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Artz (Member and Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “Fintiv Rule Challenges Face Long Odds After Fed. Circ. Ruling.” There has recently been a Federal Circuit ruling that has instigated rebuke of the Patent Trial and Appeal Board’s policy of refusing to review patents when trial is looming in district court face major obstacles in getting the courts to overturn the rule. "I think it's confirmation of what has been the reality that if the patent office declines institution by exercising its discretion for any reason, the petitioner really has no recourse with respect to trying to appeal, or if they think that the decision is wrong, of righting that wrong," said John. Click here to read the full article.
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- February 22, 2022 In the News John S. Artz Named a ‘Go To Lawyer’ for Intellectual Property Law by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2022 In the News David Becker Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- February 4, 2022 In the News Lael Andara Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- February 4, 2022 In the News Nicholas Martin Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 12, 2021 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers