- Artz, John S.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Artz (Member and Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “Fintiv Rule Challenges Face Long Odds After Fed. Circ. Ruling.” There has recently been a Federal Circuit ruling that has instigated rebuke of the Patent Trial and Appeal Board’s policy of refusing to review patents when trial is looming in district court face major obstacles in getting the courts to overturn the rule. "I think it's confirmation of what has been the reality that if the patent office declines institution by exercising its discretion for any reason, the petitioner really has no recourse with respect to trying to appeal, or if they think that the decision is wrong, of righting that wrong," said John. Click here to read the full article.
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- July 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 5, 2022 In the News Lael Andara Recognized in 2022 Northern California Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- February 22, 2022 In the News John S. Artz Named a ‘Go To Lawyer’ for Intellectual Property Law by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2022 In the News David Becker Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- February 4, 2022 In the News Lael Andara Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office as a Member