- Artz, John S.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Artz (Member and Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “Fintiv Rule Challenges Face Long Odds After Fed. Circ. Ruling.” There has recently been a Federal Circuit ruling that has instigated rebuke of the Patent Trial and Appeal Board’s policy of refusing to review patents when trial is looming in district court face major obstacles in getting the courts to overturn the rule. "I think it's confirmation of what has been the reality that if the patent office declines institution by exercising its discretion for any reason, the petitioner really has no recourse with respect to trying to appeal, or if they think that the decision is wrong, of righting that wrong," said John. Click here to read the full article.
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 12, 2021 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 22, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Caloiaro Interviewed by Law.com on Potential Litigation Following Counterfeit Tech Spike
- June 1, 2021 In the News U.S. District Court Grants Inag Inc. Order to Strike Expert Report in Patent Infringement Case