- Artz, John S.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Artz (Member and Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “Fintiv Rule Challenges Face Long Odds After Fed. Circ. Ruling.” There has recently been a Federal Circuit ruling that has instigated rebuke of the Patent Trial and Appeal Board’s policy of refusing to review patents when trial is looming in district court face major obstacles in getting the courts to overturn the rule. "I think it's confirmation of what has been the reality that if the patent office declines institution by exercising its discretion for any reason, the petitioner really has no recourse with respect to trying to appeal, or if they think that the decision is wrong, of righting that wrong," said John. Click here to read the full article.
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- January 4, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright’s IP litigation practice group co-chair named a ‘Michigan Go To Lawyer’ by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office
- July 13, 2020 In the News Dino Hadzibegovic Joins Dickinson Wright’s Silicon Valley Office
- July 8, 2020 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers
- May 12, 2020 In the News Nine Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2020 IP Stars
- May 5, 2020 In the News U.S. Appeals Court for the Federal Circuit Affirms Decision on Hitkansut Attorney Fees