- Green, Caleb L.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues" at the National Bar Associations Labor & Employment Section's Annual Law Conference in Philadelphia this October. On the panel, Caleb discussed the trend in US employment of shifting to a remote/hybrid employment model as a response to COVID-19, and its impact on business' cybersecurity and intellectual property strategies.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”