- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article, “TTAB Wants To Know How Consumers View Celebrity Slogans.” In this article, Jennifer weighs in on the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)’s recent decision in favor of the MLB, ruling that its use of Aaron Judge’s widely used nickname and catch phrases amounted to source identifying trademark use, taking special consideration of consumer recognition. Following on the heels of In re Lizzo, Jennifer states that if “the well-recognized meaning of the expression points predominately to a single source, the expression should be considered a trademark.” To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide
- November 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "Treasury eyes bank whistleblowers as it steps up sanctions enforcement."
- November 21, 2023 In the News Thirty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2024 Top Lawyers
- November 21, 2023 Industry Alerts EV Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 9
- November 21, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2023