DW’s CEO, Michael C. Hammer, was recently featured in the American Lawyer article, “Dickinson Wright Rides Litigation, Corporate Work to 11.6% Revenue Growth in Record Year.”
- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
DW’s CEO, Michael C. Hammer, was recently featured in the American Lawyer article, “Dickinson Wright Rides Litigation, Corporate Work to 11.6% Revenue Growth in Record Year.” In this article, Michael is quoted as he describes the double-digit revenue growth Dickinson Wright experienced in 2022. Michael states the main driver of this growth “was our corporate department, which was up 18.9% year-over-year…I think that was the differentiator, with a lot of the industry down double digits.” To read the full article, click here.
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”
- May 17, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “U.S. Bancorp increases branch closures to community group's dismay.”