- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
DW’s CEO, Michael C. Hammer, was recently featured in the American Lawyer article, “Dickinson Wright Rides Litigation, Corporate Work to 11.6% Revenue Growth in Record Year.” In this article, Michael is quoted as he describes the double-digit revenue growth Dickinson Wright experienced in 2022. Michael states the main driver of this growth “was our corporate department, which was up 18.9% year-over-year…I think that was the differentiator, with a lot of the industry down double digits.” To read the full article, click here.
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has been quoted in Fiduciary News article, "What’s The ‘Over/Under’ On The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule?“