Rachel Lawson and Jacob White have authored an article in Law360, “Best Practices For Celeb Alcohol Ventures In Growing Market.”
- Lawson, Rachel Schaffer White, Jacob R.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Rachel Lawson and Jacob White have authored an article in Law360, “Best Practices For Celeb Alcohol Ventures In Growing Market.” Rachel & Jacob discuss the influence of celebrity owned alcohol brands on the alcohol industry and the best practices from manufacturing to marketing. It is emphasized in this article that even though the brand may be elevated due to the status of the owner, it should still be handled delicately as the marketing efforts, regulations, partnerships, etc. still have to follow the same guidelines in the alcohol legal world. To read the article, click here.
Rachel Schaffer Lawson
Of Counsel Nashville
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP