- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kimberly Ruppel was recently featured in the Newsweek article "Florida Nursing Diploma Scandal Could See Thousands of Workers Unemployed." Kim discusses the potential ramifications of the over 7,600 estimated fake qualifications handed out by three schools in South Florida that prosecutors discovered in January. "If they've come from another country and they've purchased this diploma to be licensed to work in the U.S., and then, all of a sudden, their license is revoked because their education certifications are not appropriate, do they stand a chance of being deported or just not sponsored by an employer to remain in the country?" Kim asked. To read the article, click here.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”
- September 22, 2023 Industry Alerts Congratulations to John Krieger recognized at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Nevada’s annual gala on August 24, 2023