Kimberly Ruppel was recently featured in the Newsweek article "Florida Nursing Diploma Scandal Could See Thousands of Workers Unemployed."
- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kimberly Ruppel was recently featured in the Newsweek article "Florida Nursing Diploma Scandal Could See Thousands of Workers Unemployed." Kim discusses the potential ramifications of the over 7,600 estimated fake qualifications handed out by three schools in South Florida that prosecutors discovered in January. "If they've come from another country and they've purchased this diploma to be licensed to work in the U.S., and then, all of a sudden, their license is revoked because their education certifications are not appropriate, do they stand a chance of being deported or just not sponsored by an employer to remain in the country?" Kim asked. To read the article, click here.
Member, Telehealth Task Force Chair, and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair Troy
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP