Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Scot Crow (Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus), Ben Bodamer (Member, Columbus) and Colin Ferguson (Member, Nashville) at NCIA’s upcoming CannaVest West on December 16-17, 2021, in San Francisco at the Moscone Center.
Our attorneys will be speaking on the following panels during the conference:
- A Deep Dive Into the Newly Recalibrated Cannabis M&A Market
- Finding Unicorns: Investor Due Diligence & Understanding Best Practices When Evaluating Deals
- Institutional Investing in the Cannabis Industry: A Look at Private Equity and Capital Venture
NCIA’s Cannabis Business Summit & Expo includes more than 5,000 cannabis industry professionals, policy advocates, investors, operators, brands, retailers, and regulators, with over 300 exhibitors representing the entire cannabis ecosystem. The CannaVest West Investor Forum has been created specifically with the needs of the institutional investor, sophisticated accredited investor, brand, and licensed retailer in mind. The program will provide an in-depth look into the maturing cannabis industry and explore investment returns that investors can achieve. As the cannabis industry’s only full-service trade association, NCIA seeks to ensure the success of these newly legalized markets by promoting best practices and connecting the best and brightest minds in the industry.
To learn more about CannaVest West, please follow the links below:
If you are interested in attending as a guest of Dickinson Wright, please reach out to Mellissa Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- Seminars Ohio Cannabis Industry Conference
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations