- July, Venroy
- Media Mentions
Venroy July was recently mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal’s article, “Panelists Say Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Need to Go Beyond ‘Buzz Words’.” Venroy expresses his concerns with companies treating DEI efforts as a “bonus,” which will become easy to cut once the economics don’t make sense. "Until businesses start to understand why it’s important, it’s all kind of lip service," July said. Click here to read the full article.
- August 15, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, "Federal Bill Would Offer Some Legal Protections for Gig Workers."
- August 12, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers, 17 Named Rising Stars
- August 12, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2022 Top Lists
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Scope of Cross-Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award
- August 09, 2022 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia quoted in Compliance Week article, "Crypto Regulation Back in Spotlight After SEC Securities Claims."
- August 08, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright was featured in the Benzinga article, "Best Cannabis Law Firms in Michigan"
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees